Arty-Forty

Wednesday 14 July 2010

What WAS on my workspace Wednesday...

I was going to have a go at joining the fun with the WOYWW people - but with going to a funeral yesterday I didn't get the chance to blog. But I was still creative...

This was my LO for the UKS weekly challenge. I've used bright colours, flowers, buttons and my title is a Jet Li film 'Fearless'.

Amazing to think that actually being thrust a handful of snakes at age 17 didn't bother me in the slightest. This in the snake temple in Penang (Malaysia) back in the summer of 1987 - it was one of those photos that someone took, you paid them money and left your address - amazingly, a few weeks later the photo did come through!!

The papers are We R Memory Keepers White Out collection, Nonsense: Zig zag, Jingle jangle and Drip drop. Plus a few buttons, letters and a lot of time spent cutting out flowers (but I love doing this!). The focus on papers rather than expensive embellishments made it a time consuming but inexpensive LO and I love the way the petals stick up!

Today's creativity is going to be spent in my classroom, putting up wall displays and writing planners!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.