Arty-Forty

Friday 8 April 2011

I've loved being on holiday this week - I've had time to be creative and even better - I've had time to be organised! I finally got round to sorting out 2 big baskets of scraps of cardstock and patterned papers and I used them to make almost 120 cards. While on a roll I decided to go through the whole of craft room sorting out every box and magazine file and having a really good clear out - lots of bits and pieces for papercraft club at school!
So when my copy of Scrapbook Magazine fell on my doormat I had a tidy craft room all ready to go. I'm not usually that keen on the free papers that come with magazines but these ones were Fancy Pants and straight away I knew that I wanted to do some hand cutting. The papers are very geared up to baby/ child LOs with the title 'Precious' but I thought that it would suit a LO of Claudia perfectly. To make it more of a challenge I decided to allow myself only one sheet of Bazzill and no other stash. So I used a lot of handcutting, creamy brown cats eye chalk ink, glossy accents and Diamond Stickles. Here's my LO...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.