Arty-Forty

Thursday 13 October 2011

Thirsty Thursdays over at ATDML

The start of term has been pretty hectic and I can't believe that we're almost at the October break already. I don't feel I've been pulling my weight over at the ATDML blog so I wanted to make an effort to get involved with the 'Thirsty Thursdays' feature that Ann has started. So last week Ann  posted 'F' and I thought I'd better get caught up...

A is for apples and for my Authentique class coming soon at ATDML...


B is for the Beach and also for Basic Grey (in this case, Max and Whiskers)
C is for cats and, of course, Claudia...
D is for Domestic Goddess...
E is for embellishments...
F is for 'Fearless' and 'flowers' - I love them on my LOs and cards...

Which brings us up to date with G
For me G has to be for Graphic 45, but you'll have to wait until my next post - a G45 special.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.