Arty-Forty

Thursday 3 January 2013

More Zentangling!

Yes - even more Zentangling - great thing to do while watching (or at least half watching) TV!! I wanted to be a little more 'freeform' with this one and started by drawing the large heart. I used ideas from my 'sampler' plus some other ideas from Google Images.


I also made my husband a 24inch square canvas for his London flat - just by enlarging one of the squares from the sampler. I got cheap canvases from Dunelm mill and then just used a Sharpie marker - makes really great, quick, cheap art!

In other news - I got my craft room tidied up and ready for action...!

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hooo :)
    Must pop to our Dunelm mill to see what they have got .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing! Love the canvas idea too. Sharpies are the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.