Arty-Forty

Monday 1 July 2013

First YouTube Tutorial

I'm very excited - tonight I recorded my first ever video tutorial, edited it with Windows Movie Maker and uploaded it to my YouTube channel.
It had to be something very simple because I was thinking so much about the filming that I needed to know that I could do the project in my sleep. So I filmed a simple 'squash book' tutorial. I've made these loads of times with the children at school in Papercraft club so I knew it would be ok for a tutorial. The filming wasn't great - I used my I-phone balanced on top of a lamp and, because I can't see what the camera is seeing, a few times my project disappears out of shot. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get better with practise!
Anyway - I hope you like it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.