Arty-Forty

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Graphic 45 video tutorial...

Ok - so I'm really getting the hang of this video thing and this time I decided I could tackle something a little more challenging. This project is reminiscent of the ABC Primer book project bound with coloured pencils that I did for one of the ATDML retreats. This time, my stab binding is done with chopsticks to fit the theme of the Birdsong papers.
 
I learned the hard way that you can't upload anything longer than 15 minutes to YouTube, so here is my video tutorial in two parts...
Part 1 is a 'how to' for the basic book and binding...
If you want to see more of my decorated book - check out part 2 of the tutorial...

One thing I forgot to say on the video is to give credit to Helen who showed me how to make the flowers a few years back when I first bought the Stampin' Up! scalloped circle punch. Thanks Helen!

I hope you enjoy my videos!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.