Arty-Forty

Thursday 5 December 2013

Cheeky Chocolate Crinkles!

Today is my newest recipe - plucked straight from the internet. I thought the picture on the blog where I saw them looked amazing, but what was even better was that when I followed the recipe, mine turned out looking exactly like the recipe - result! (This almost never happens!)

 In fact you can find the recipe that I used here on the 'Domestic Femme' blog. I plan to make lots more with peppermint essence and choc-chips.

Tonight I'll be flying down to London - I'm looking forward to my weekend away and in particular to going to dinner on Saturday night at 'Dinner' (a Heston Blumenthal restaurant)... will see if I can get some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.