Arty-Forty

Wednesday 4 December 2013

May the fourth be with you!

Happy December 4th and it's a double whammy from me today because I also appear on the ATDML blog today - well my advent project does - as it is ATDMLs offering for the UKScrappers Christmas Blog Hop - you can find it here.

So today it's one of Jonathan's favourites - my festive sausage rolls - and they are so easy to make.
You need some puff pastry (I love the ready made and ready rolled sheets - so easy!); some sausage meat (I use really good sausages, like the Tesco Finest ones and take the skins off); you need a pack of stuffing mix (good old Paxo will do fine!); and finally some beaten egg.
Make up the stuffing mix and let it cool then lay out the pastry and put a line of sausage meat along the middle, flatten it out a bit and top it with a line of stuffing. Roll up the pastry then cut into smaller sausage rolls (or leave it big if you like!). Brush with beaten egg then bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and puffed up.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment - I really appreciate your feedback.